With the arrival of Roku 4 in the market, things have changed in the world of entertainment. Roku 4 is an extraordinary device that promises a number of things to the people who are craving for some world-class entertainment. Know how to setup Roku 4 in the below-mentioned blog post.
Roku 4 is among the newest devices launched by the company. The device is equipped with a plenty of amazing features. Many people are showing their interest in this new device because they know that Roku 4 is going to take their entertainment time to a whole new level. In order to setup Roku 4.
Here is the process explained.
- Connect your Roku 4 to the internet, for which you can use wired or wireless connection. Connect the Ethernet cable to the Ethernet port, which is situated at the back of the Roku player (for wired connection).
- Now, you have to connect the HDMI cable to the HDMI port of the Roku player. The other end of the HDMI cable will go into the HDMI port of your TV.
- It’s time to plug the power adapter into the Roku player, so plug it in and connect the adapter points into the power outlet.
- Open the battery compartment of the remote and insert fresh batteries in it.
- You are going to see ‘Roku’ logo on the screen, which means the connections have been made properly.
The setup process
- You are going to see the language screen on your TV followed by remote pairing screen.
- Now, you have to pair your remote by following the on-screen instructions.
- If you have followed the instructions carefully, then you will find an option named ‘Remote found and pairing’.
- Now, select the right language, then select the ‘internet network’ to which you wish to connect with.
- Once the Roku has been setup to the wireless network, then it will search for the available software update. If there is any update, then the device will update itself. The software update is going to download and installed automatically. Once it is done, the device restarts itself.
- Now, you have to enter the Roku link activation code, which is an important step, so add the code carefully.
If you are unable to find the link activation code, then you can go to www Roku com link and get the code.
Roku Account setup
1. If you already have an account, then you can use it, if not, you have to create a new one.
2. You have to create a pin so that the items that you have purchased accidentally can be revoked.
3. You can add the payment method so that it becomes easier for you to pay for the channels cost or the monthly subscription.
4. This finishes off the online account setup and now, you can proceed with adding the channels.
Now, if you face any problem in doing the account setup, then you can log onto Roku com and see where you have performed something wrong.
Many people often face issues when they have to enter the Roku link activation code, and if you are facing the same issue, then you have to take the help of Roku technical support. Many people take the help of a technical support because they wanted an instant solution of the problem, and that can only be delivered at the official support for Roku.
You should know that if there is any problem with Roku device, then Roku com link www.roku.com/link is the place that you should seek help from. There is no need to go to any other company or person because Roku com link is good enough to provide you with the best resolution.