It’s time to unleash your device with Roku Rocket Video cast. If you’re Roku user then do try this app for the better entertainment.
As we all are familiar with this popular streaming device. Roku grips the large platform of entertainment and if you’re already using this device then well and good but if you haven’t bought this device then buy it today so you can also enjoy your favourite content via different popular streaming services. Those who are new to this device can easily get the Roku set up procedure by getting in touch with professionals.
Unloose your ideal streaming device with Roku Rocket Video Cast. Roku Rocket will help you out to browse the web and you can stream any video on your Roku linked TV, plus you can store those videos and enjoy them later as well.
This app currently works with following:
Roku Streaming Stick,
Roku HD (2500) or Roku LT (2400+2450) Player!
[Roku 1 and 2 not supported]
The file manager has been fully featured by Rocket that permits you to store files to your iOS device. You can then easily watch/play the files those are stored on your device offline or send them to your computer, and you can even cast those stored videos to the big screen as well.
Take a glimpse at extra features:
– Cast videos via all vital streaming video sites
– Cast from vital file sharing sites
– Complete featured web browser
– Begin screen with the most constant visited history entry’s
– O startup open saved tabs
– Factual-time search in your browsing history, bookmarks and tabs
– Search engine combination in the Address bar
– Easily share URL’s via Twitter, and Mail
– Search in the website
– Passcode protected/safe
– HTTP Server to send files in and out of the app
– Download Manager
– File Manager to arrange your files in folders etc.
– Address bar search engine options (Google, Bing, DuckDuckGo, StartPage can be adjusted App Settings > Search Engine)
– (NEW!)More than one format video/audio player permits you to play almost any video and audio format without leaving the app (WMV, MPEG, mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg4, 3gp, sf, Avi, DivX, DV, gfx, m2p, m2ts, m2v, m4v, mkv, MOV, MOV, mp4, mpg, mpg, mt2s, mts, mxf, ogm, ogv, ps, qt, ts, VOB, WebM, WMA, mp3, m4a, WMA).
– (NEW!) Extract audio from mp4 files (transform to mp3)
– (NEW!) File Manager – create folders/organize/move files/etc.
Supported format for Roku includes mp4, m4v, m3u8, hls, and live streams are supported.
IMPORTANT NOTES, KINDLY READ BEFORE BUYING:
If you’re thinking to purchase then let us tell that for now, the app doesn’t support Silverlight, Flash and iTunes-bought movies and other DRM protected videos such as HBO now, Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Instant Videos.
So what are you waiting for? You can cast/stream your favorite content via this app though this app is not affiliated with Roku. For more information, you can get in touch with Roku professionals and experts. For any kind of precise assistance, you can navigate to Roku Com and to also grab the latest updates you can trek ahead to the official site of Roku.