If you’re a Roku user, then we are bringing sack full of movies. Just stay tuned to your well-liked streaming channels for these amazing movies.
What’s up Roku lovers? So what’s your plan for weekends or of the holiday? Well, if you haven’t decided something then here we have some movies, you can watch. As we know Roku holds the different streaming channels with various genres and categories such as Crackle, Snagfilms and Popcornflix and all. So below are the list of movies you can watch:
1. Night of the Living Dead (OVGuide, FilmRise, Premiere, Snagfilm, Popcornflix): So how many of you ready to face the fear? Well, it’s time to run and so you can survive, corpses are chasing you to taste your flesh. Keep on running or face them.
2. Race for Your Life, Charlie Brown (Popcornflix): Are you fan of a racing? If yes then don’t forget to catch Race for your life, Charlie Brown in which you will see how Peanuts gangs rush to summer camp and participate in a river raft race against some mischiefs bullies.
3. The Nutty Professor (Crackle): Well, the story is all about a fatty professor Sherman Klump, who wants to lose his weight. He takes some special chemical that turns him into the slim but unpleasant Buddy Love.
4. See No Evil, Hear No Evil (Crackle): Story of this movie is actually interesting, there are two characters in the movie, Dave, and Wally. Dave is deaf and Wally is blind and they both are the witness of an assassination. You shouldn’t miss this movie.
5. The Blues Brothers (Crackle): Jake Blue is just out from the iron bars of the prison, and he reunites with his brother Elwood (a band known as Blues Brothers) to save the catholic home where he and his brother spent their childhood. Catch this movie on Crackle.
6. Monster (Popcornflix): You shouldn’t miss this amazing movie, this motion picture is based on Aileen Wuornos, a Daytona Beach Harlot who became a serial assassinator. Roku users can watch this movie on Popcornflix.
7. Creature from the Black Lagoon (Popcornflix): Some curious scientists try to capture the strange prehistoric beast in the dense wood of Amazon. All the scientists want to capture that beast and bring it back to civilization.
8. Fast Times at Ridgemont High (Crackle): The film manifests the story of the Southern California High School’s students, they all are enjoying their essential subjects of sex, rock n’ roll, and drugs. To catch this movie stay tuned to Crackle.
9. The Endless Summer (Documentary Depot, Docurama, FilmRise, OVGuide, Popcornflix,WatchFreeFlix): Robert August and Mike Hynson call it The Endless Summer, the ultimate surfing adventure, crossing the globe in search of the perfect wave.
10. Chasing 3000 (OVGuide): Two brothers drive across country to see their hero, Roberto Clemente, get his 3000th hit. Starring Ray Liota, Rory Culkin
11. Groundhog Day (Crackle): A weatherman finds himself living the same day over and over again. Starring: Bill Murray, Andi MacDowell
12. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (Crackle): An oddball journalist and his psychopathic lawyer travel to Las Vegas for a series of psychedelic escapades. Starring Johnny Depp, Benicio Del Toro
13. First Love (The Real Blue Crush) (Documentary Depot, Family Flix, FilmRise, OVGuide, WatchFreeFlix): This inspiring documentary follows the lives of three passionate young girls from Australia and documents their trip to Hawaii; the first step on their journey to making a career out of surfing.
14. The Slaughter Rule (OvGuide, FilmRise): A young man finds solace with a young woman, his mother, and a high-school football coach who recruits him to quarterback a six-man team. Starring: Ryan Gosling and David Morse
For more entertainment, stay tuned to Roku and for any technical support you can get in touch with Roku professionals.