With new DVR beta program, Sling tv is ready to hit the market with Roku. Now cherish the live actions on your Roku with slings recording ability.
When two players meet in the competitive market, there is always a high buzz in the market. The two players which are working together to provide you the qualitative service and fascinating features, will now be more amazing for all of their potential users in the market. The outrageous live tv service provider on the internet is now coming up with the limited cloud DVR beta program for all its users, this December. The live service provider is one of the best player in the market, not only for its users,but also for other joining hands like roku. Roku users has already enjoyed the extensive service with the amazing content of this live tv service provider. Sling tv actually launch this feature to be as competitive, like its key rival Sony’s playstation vue, which already offers the facility to record the tv shows and movies. Well, the streaming device has already placed itself in the light of one of the key streaming service provider in the market. Including the diversity in products range with Roku streaming stick, Roku express, Roku premiere, Roku premiere+, Roku ultra and Roku tv has been a promising journey so far. With such kind of diverse range, the services should be available with the high demanding quality. And with Roku com support, its always been a key solution to counter the problems. It’s a win-win situation for both the players in the market.
Isn’t it is amazing news for all sling and roku lovers, that you can now enjoy your favorite stuff with months of recording? Indeed, it would be a great thing for all of your guys, as initially it has been reported that sling tv will first introduce the DVR feature into beta, this December. After the launch, the feature will be available initially only for those who access sling tv via roku users, including the other roku streaming TVs and players. So, all the roku users who are enjoying their favorite stuff with their roku players and tvs, will now get the advance feature of recording the live tv shows and favorite collection of movies. Those who don’t have roku players and TVs, they should not waste their time, unless the offer gets common in the market. For all the new roku users, oif you find any kind of difficulty in setting up your account with the streamer, then simply navigate to www support roku com , and get the proper assistance.
The launch will follow the 100 hours of cloud DVR storage, without any extra cost with the beta program to all the roku beta users. This update is actually a collaborative effort of the sling tv users and also the competition among its rivals. The latest cloud DVR service has stated that it would be available for only single-stream sling users (Sling Orange) and multiple-stream sling users (Sling blue). The program will be on trial in December. The feature of recording the shows and movies is initially available for 28 days only. So, all the starters, have a look at the features which sling tv is offering-
- Availability factor – Now, the entertainment will be at any time, as the feature of Cloud DVR will be available across all the roku devices to beta users who are subscribed to single-stream sling users (Sling Orange) and multiple-stream sling users (Sling blue). If you guys are witnessing any issues, then you can simply navigate to Roku Help to get required solution.
- Entertainment at any time- With this feature, you can record your favorite shows and latest movies with the extra feature of pause, rewind and fast-forwarding the recorded stuff.
- Tussle-free recording- The latest feature also allows you to record multiple programs together without any barrier in recording.
- Simple access- The recorded DVR content is easy to access, as the feature is combine with sling TV’s “My Tv” screen for direct access.
- Simple space management- The space in DVR storage is automatically manage by the sling Tv, by removing the oldest recordings for the new one.