WWE maniacs will be glad to know that they can watch WWE for free on Roku after signing WWE Network and by taking one-month free-trail.All the WWE fans, do you want to catch live action of Smackdown, the hell down under. I am sure you don’t want to miss competition between Raw and Smackdown and heated argument between Mick Foley and Daniel Bryan then cord-cutter just head towards Roku.
How to stream WWE for Free on Roku:
1. Go to WWE Network for WWE events and sign up for a free month trial and then create your new account login and password.
2. Here, you have to enter your credit card details but you won’t be charged for it and you can cancel your subscription anytime in the next month and you don’t get charged for it.
3. Ensure that you have a compatible Roku model or you have to stream WWE Wrestlemania 32 on some different device. Models which are compatible are Roku LT (models 2400X, 2450X, 2700X); Roku 1 (model 2710X); Roku 2 (model 2720R); Roku 2 HD (model 3000X); Roku 2 XD (model 3050X); Roku 2 XS (model 3100X); Roku Streaming Stick (models 3400X, 3420X); and Roku 3 (model 4200X).
4. Go to The Roku Channel Store and browse WWE Network and select it and click to Add channel. Click yes to confirm to install the channel. After that Go to channel or select WWE Network from the list of channels present on the home screen.
5. Now click the Member Sign in button and enter your WWE account email and password. Then just Hit continue and after your account gets verified you will be taken to the home screen where you can stream the content.
So don’t let the action fade away and stream right away.