The market ruler Roku media streaming device has set all new records in providing the best performance and services. The company is also known for offering an unmatched quality support services for their clients.
Many people are having an issue which states “Error 014” on their Roku player. This can be due to some technical error or due to inappropriate installation of the device. This is caused due to poor PC performance and can be easily resolved by following some guidelines which are provided here. Make sure you must follow each and every thing exactly as it is described, else, you will have to contact the Roku help providers by visiting their official website.
What is Error 014 and how can you resolve it:
This error usually arrives when your windows system gets crashed and freeze due to any unknown reasons. This causes the screen to freeze and eventually Roku displays an error message. You can resolve this issue at your own by checking for some basic things which are causing the problem. Firstly you need to check your system’s overall performance and its compatibility with the Roku’s desired configuration. In case you find your PC/laptop incompatible, then you have no choice other than to change your system in order to enjoy screen mirroring option with your Roku device. Detailed information regarding this issue is given on the company’s official website at Roku com. You can visit the site anytime and checkout some more information and help regarding several issues.
How to troubleshoot Roku Error 014 manually:
You can easily fix this annoying error in just a couple of minutes. You just need to follow some guidelines. Here are the steps that are involved in the procedure:
- Firstly you download any good PC error removing software like the SmartPCfixer from internet. This tool helps in removing and fixing errors from your system that are causing various interrupts in your day to day life. Once you have downloaded the software, follow the instructions provided.
- You need to start your PC/laptop in a safe mode in order to fix the Roku error 014. Now boot your computer, press F8. This will run your computer in safe mode.
- Now you need to check for your system’s drivers that whether they are updated or not. Click on Start and search for Device Manager. Click on it and then find the missing or outdated drivers. For this you will need an expert advice so it is mandatory that you must get in touch with the support team at www Roku com support. Ask for help regarding the issue that you are facing, also you can also get an instant help if you have your device and PC in running state.
- Alternatively, you can get it repaired automatically. This can be possible by running the SmartPCfixer from your computer. This software automatically detects any of the error files and corrupted applications which are causing interrupts in managing your Roku device.
- Once you run the program, you must click on System tools, followed by Windows updates. This program will automatically install all the desired programs and files that are missing or corrupted in your system.
The entire procedure will be guided in a step by step process. You must follow the instructions which are provided during the installation process. It may ask you to reboot your PC several times while the installation is being processed. Once the entire process is completed, you can check the Roku device functionality on your system. It will definitely work flawlessly and in case it does not, you must seek for service support by visiting www support Roku com.