Being a Roku user, if you don’t know how to link your Roku to your account, then follow these easy directions and you can take Roku help as well, in case you find any obstacle in getting the Roku activation code.
What’s going on Roku users, well, this amazing streaming device needs no introduction. Roku holds the easy and amazing aspects with facile functionality. Those who wants to enjoy the large podium of entertainment, they can choose this ideal device. Those who are new to this device, they can get in touch with professionals to know the accurate process of setting up or to resolve any technical mess. If you’re a Roku’s fresh user, and don’t how to link your Roku to your account. You can browse Roku com link for more precise assistance.
- First, you have to make sure that you filled your suitable credential into your Roku Roku account. From the main My Account page, you need to make a click on Link a device.
- Now link your Roku to your TV and turn on your streaming player. The connection of Roku to your internet is compulsory. Now enter your wireless code so you can use your wireless connection. You can use an Ethernet cable to your router for connection to the internet as well if you have an Ethernet port on your streaming device. After your Roku is linked to the internet, you’ll be asked for an update. Step forward and update it, it will reboot after the completion of the update. After it reboots, it will provide you a code on the screen. If you face any problem in getting Roku link activation code, then you can contact the professionals.
- Now you need to enter this given code on the web page from Step 1 and make click on Submit button.
- You will be asked to enter the information of payment. Skip it by make a click on Skip link at bottom right, so you don’t have to enter any information regarding payment.
- Now you can do the addition of channels to your Roku accordingly, you must select at least one channel. It recommended to just do the addition of Netflix and uncheck everything else to speed up the procedure of linking to your streaming device. Click the continue button for the completion of linking process.
- You have now finished the procedure of linking process to your Roku account. Click the My Account link at the top.
- You should see a serial number of your Roku show up as one of your devices under the My Linked devices section.
So, that’s how you can you can link your Roku to your account. The process of linking is really facile but still if you’re not clear on these points or unable to link your streaming device to your account then you’re free to take the appropriate assistance of Roku professionals and experts. Rest if any technical mess is constantly knocking your device’s door then you’re free to take technical support by getting in touch with Roku professionals or experts. Stay tuned to Roku, for more updates and useful information.