If you’re new to this device then you can add YouTube by following these steps or you can navigate to Www Roku com link for the better assistance. Stay tuned to Roku for more updates and useful information.
We don’t think, we need to give any introduction of YouTube, each and every person is aware of this famous streaming service. Whether you ever use it or not but you heard the name of this streaming service for sure. Now as we know that Roku is a large platform of entertainment, where you can stream your favorite content via different popular streaming services. So here we’re talking about YouTube, so those who are new to Roku and don’t know the procedure of adding channels and streaming channels to Roku platform then you can find try below-given steps:
Roku users can easily get the YouTube channel in the Roku Channel Store. Once you completed the procedure of adding YouTube then you can able to stream your favorite entertainment via this streaming service. Wi-Fi connection is compulsory
Accessing the Roku Display on the TV
- First, you need to turn your television on, then hit the power button on your TV or the remote of TV, so you can power on the TV
- Head to the Roku display. With the help of remote of your TV, you can change the display to the one you have your streaming device hooked up to, which is either HDMI 1, 2 or so forth
- You will be on the Screen of Roku after changing the display on the television.
Getting YouTube on Roku
- Access the Channel Store. Navigate to the Channel Store by stepping ahead to the menu on the screen’s left side using the remote. Now press the left button on the remote so you can access the menu, ten highlights the Channel Store and make a press on ‘OK’. You can visit ROKU Com for more assistance.
- Select “Most Popular Channel.” You should run your vision to a list of available channels for your streaming device in the Store screen. Scroll down and press the down button on your remote to the category of Most Popular channel. Here you will find the YouTube.
- Choose “YouTube.” Scroll from the channel in the category of Most Popular Channel and locate YouTube. After the completion of locating, you need to highlight it and press the ‘OK’ button to enter the channel description.
- Add YouTube to your list of channels. You need to highlight the ‘Add Channel’ button in the channel description screen and make a press on ‘OK”. This entertaining channel will be added to your home screen.
Viewing YouTube on Roku
- View the Roku home screen. Make a hit on ‘Home’ button on your remote so you can step back to your Roku home screen
- Select “YouTube.” Simply select this famous streaming service by pressing the right arrow on the remote until you highlight it, and then press “OK.” YouTube will be launched. You need to simply do the selection YouTube channel by making a press in the right arrow on remote until you highlight it, and then make a press on ‘OK’. YouTube will be launched.