So are you fond of listening? If yes then get this iHeatRadio to your Roku, so you can enjoy your favorite musical genre. You need to follow these steps or simply contact the Roku experts.
Roku is one of the popular streaming devices among the citizens of United States plus it makes us enjoy different digital content via different well-liked streaming services, simply we can say that Roku provides us a complete package of entertainment. So here we’ll tell you how to add iHeartRadio to your Roku, you just need to follow these facile steps:
How to add iHeartRadio to your Roku platform:
- You need to select the Channel Store icon on the home screen of your Roku from your Roku device.
- On the Channel Store page, step ahead to the Music section. Now scroll down to the left to browse via channels, and select iHeartRadio
- Now you’re on iHeartRadio Channel Store page, now you need select Add Channel
- The page will reload and to quickly launch the iHeartRadio, you need to select Go to the channel. iHeartRadio will start installing.
- After completion of installation process, iHeartRadio will load and welcome screen will emerge in front of you. Now you will see the sign in option, fill the suitable credentials to get inside iHeardReadio and if you don’t have an account then you can create it for free.
- Now to make a link between your Roku and iHeartRadio, you need to trek to http://www.iheart.com/activate, now follow the prompt to get an access to iHeartRadio account and enter the unique activation code to your iHeatRadio account. Now you’re ready to listen to your favorite tracks.
iHeartMedia Inc. owned the internet radio platform of iHeartRadio (Founded in April 2008). If you’re a Roku user and face any difficulty in bringing this amazing radio to your Roku platform then you’re free to take support from the Roku professionals or experts. You will get a satisfactory assistance with the appropriate guideline.